The Old King’s Club has undergone a rebranding exercise to bring it up to date whilst emphasising its links with the past. This website will function as the flagship means of communication with Club Members.
This excercise comes in the wake of the School’s rebranding, which saw the introduction of a new lion logo in place of the original crown and lion crest. The Club has decided to continue using the coat of arms, including the crown and lion, which derive from the foundation of King’s College London in 1829.
The re-launched website will form the backbone of the revitalised Club, with news and events being added by representatives of each accredited activity through the year.