The Old King’s Club is keen to keep in contact with our members at university, and we think that those at the university would like the opportunity to meet each other again, and swap news of their contemporaries from school.
Our ideal is to have a branch of the OKC with a secretary at each of the universities where there is a healthy population of OKs.
The duties of the secretary would include:
- sending a welcoming note to those joining the university from King’s.
- organising social events – perhaps drinks or an informal dinner.
- sending a short note to the OKC newsletter with news of his contemporaries.
- finding his successor when he has finished his time at university.
The OKC is happy to pay the expenses of the secretary and to subsidise the social event. Of course it should all be fun!
Present Branch Secretaries:
- Bristol – Stephen Kazerani
- Cambridge – Stephen Lock
- Durham – Rob Sexton
- London – Matthew Abraham, Neeraj Shah and David Smith
- Manchester – Tim Feltham
- Nottingham – James Hawken
- Oxford – George Woudhuysen
For contact details of the above or if you would like to start a branch at your University please contact the OK Club Office firstname.lastname@example.org
19 June 2017 Universities Dinner