Saturday 27th January 2024 (11:30 - 12:30)
1. Minutes of the AGM held on 28th January 2023
2. To receive a report from the Honorary Secretary of the Old King’s Club.
3. To receive and approve the Club’s accounts to 31st August 2023
4. To receive the report of the Benevolent Fund, including accounts for the year ended 5th April 2023 –
this will be made available via the club’s website.
5. To nominate Trustees of the Benevolent Fund and note the Officers and members of the Management Board of the Fund.
6. To elect: Vice Presidents, Officers, Committee Members, and Honorary Members.
7. To consider any other resolution submitted within the Rules.
8. Any other business, notice of which shall have been submitted to the Chairman prior to the meeting.
Nominations for Officers and Committee Members should have reached the Honorary Secretary by 8th January 2024, duly proposed and seconded in writing, together with the written consent of the nominee. Resolutions for submission under item 8 of the Agenda should also be given to the Honorary Secretary, in writing, by 31st December 2023.