Micky King - OK(), d.
Micky (OK 1959) attended KCJS/KCS from 1951, where he became head of West House and Captain of Rugby and Athletics. He had three sons at King’s 1978-1989. Treasurer then Chairman Friends of KCS 1988-1996. Governor of the school 1991 to 2010. Treasurer of King’s Rugby 1996-2001. Treasurer KCS Lodge 1999-2014. Chairman Old King’s Club 2001-2014 & President since 2014. Employed Freeman Morrison Group 1959-1987 & Director from 1968.